Just some stuff our lawyers said we need to put here.
Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. “Live Well Rochester” reserves the rights to make necessary change to this policy. You are encouraged to check this page for changes and to review such changes periodically.
This policy is effective from 9/26/2018.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
This information is used to help us better understand your needs and provide you with a higher level of service. Your information may be used for one or more of the following reason;
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for appointment reminders, general contact and/or market research purposes . We may contact you by email, phone, text, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize your website experience or educational information you may receive based on the interests you have requested or shown interest in.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented a series of physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. And helps web application respond to your, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website and web experience, helping us determine which types of content and topics people are most searching for and using. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. The information gathered is used for statistical analysis.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies at any time and can also modify your web browser setting to decline cookies by default, if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
We may, at times offer links to third party websites that have related content that may be of interest to you. We often have no direct affiliation or control over the other websites and encourage you to review the privacy setting on other websites that we may link to. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Furthermore, you can change or restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When asked to fill in a form on the website, you may be able to indicate that you do not want your information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes by clicking the box indicating such.
- You can inform us or change the way we use your information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell/lease, share or distribute your personal information to third parties without your permission unless under direct order as required by law. We may periodically use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request report of the personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.