I’m Dr. Marc!
- Raised right here in Rochester
- Playing pond hockey at Maplewood Park and Cranberry Pond in the Winters
- And water skiing on Long Pond and Lake Ontario in the Summers
- I love cooking and eating just about anything made with chocolate
- As a kid and teen I grew up playing soccer and hockey and still love the Amerks and Rangers
- Mountain biking is my jam
- I’m a life-long Star Wars fan
- I’m a total right brain’er, so love seeing how things connect, but was never a fan of rules
- I find carpentry and wood-working relaxing
- Meditation helps me hold it all together.
- BS in Biology with a minor in Sociology from SUNY Cortland - Cortland, NY
- Doctor of Chiropractic from New York Chiropractic College, 1999 Magna Cum Laude - Seneca Falls, NY
- Post Graduate Training
- Pediatric Chiropractic with International Chiropractic Pediatric Association – Syracuse, NY
- Pediatric and Family Focused Chiropractic with Epic Pediatrics - San Diego, CA
- Blair Upper Cervical Chiropractic - Pittsburgh, PA
- MC2 Tonal Chiropractic - Rochester, NY
- Public Speaker presenting workshops on ADHD, Autism, Migraines, Stress and Anxiety, Wellness Lifestyle.
I can remember the injury that introduced me to chiropractic like it was yesterday. It happened years ago while I was playing JV soccer for Cardinal Mooney High School. Half way through the game I had a midair collision with another player and felt pain shoot through my entire body. It was pretty scary. I could hardly move and I can still remember how intense that pain was.
Luckily for me, my parents knew just what to do. They took me to their chiropractor, the very next day, and he had me back on the field, playing better than ever, in no time. I was so grateful and thought “man that’s cool, I’d like to learn to do that someday!”
Throughout my 20+ years in practice, I’ve been blessed to be able to help hundreds of families and thousands of people of all ages, in the Rochester area restore their health, get out of pain and live a higher quality of life.
Why I Do
What I Do
I received my chiropractic doctorate in the spring of 1999, graduating magna cum laude, with honors and opened my practice in August of that same year, and have never stopped learning. Every year I spend endless hours and thousands of dollars attending conferences and studying to continue to improve my ability to provide the safest, most effective care for the people in my community.
I opened Live Well Rochester to offer you and your family a uniquely different approach to health recovery and wellness. When I look out into our community I see some disturbing trends. And the children in our community seem to have it the worst.
1 in 6 children are diagnosed with ADHD, one in 20 are dealing with learning disabilities, and 1 in 50 children are diagnosed with autism. Kids born today are the first generation that is estimated to have a shorter lifespan than their parents, ever!
As a country we spend more money per person on healthcare and yet we are ranked 38th in quality of life and life expectancy. But we don’t have to accept these trends, we can work together to reverse them.
It’s time for a change and that’s what Live Well Rochester is all about
It is my mission to share this unique approach to health, and living a healthy life with 10,000 families in our community within the next 5 years. Our vision is to have a global impact, that starts locally, by improving the quality of life for thousands of families in Rochester.
SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL CONSULT
SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL CONSULT
Office: (585) 241-9990
M,W,F: 9am – 12:30pm & 3pm – 5:30pm