Chiropractic Care: It’s Natural Healthcare for the Whole Family!!
Life is full of so many physical and emotional challenges, at every age. And each and every one of those challenges is registered by your nervous system. Sometimes, these challenges can help us grow. Sometimes they can create stress and tension and break down the healthy communication pathway to health between your brain and body.
That’s why every family should have a family chiropractor who is able to assess, address and provide relief to everyone in the family, through releasing that stress and tension in the nervous system.
At Live Well Rochester, we focus on the common denominator with all of our patients: balancing the nervous system. A well-functioning nervous system can help to support overall health and well-being as we grow, develop and adapt to the changing world around us.
As a family focused chiropractic office we are trained to help many common infant concerns, boost healthy childhood development, and provide relief for the adult years and beyond.
Table of contents:
- Chiropractic Care for Infants
- Chiropractic Care for Children, Adolescents and Teens
- Chiropractic Care for Adults
Chiropractic care for infants
Chiropractic care for infants is viewed by experts as one of the safest, most holistic approaches to addressing many conditions in newborns. Common conditions in newborns are often due to stress in the nervous system that gets their little bodies stuck in “fight-flight”.
Chiropractic care uses gentle, precise adjustments to help balance their little nervous systems which returns them to growth mode. Many common newborn concerns respond awesome to chiropractors care
Some of these common infant conditions include:
- Breastfeeding & latch issues - spinal and cranial misalignments may interfere with proper breastfeeding and latching
- Colic - a nervous system that is stuck in stress mode may cause colic in newborns
- Digestion issues - nerve system functioning, latch issues and breastfeeding difficulties can all cause feeding, digestion and constipation concerns
- Sleep issues - nervous system stress can impact sleep cycles
- Supporting healthy growth and development - muscular tone, movement patterns and meeting milestones can all be addressed with a chiropractor
- Torticollis - fetal positioning in the womb and birth trauma can impact the growth, shape and proper development of a baby’s head
Chiropractic Care for Childhood, Adolescence and Teens
As babies grow into kids and teens, there are so many changes and developments that their bodies and mind undergo. Chiropractic care can help growing kids adapt to these changes so that they can adjust with ease and thrive physically, emotionally and socially.
Some of the most common reasons we see children, adolescent and teens
- Attention and concentration - ADHD and other attention-related concerns can often be the result of an overstimulated nervous system
- Managing chronic conditions - headaches, scoliosis, ear infections and allergies can all be treated and managed holistically with chiropractic care
- Postural changes - as children’s bones grow, the spine may be impacted which may ultimately affect the nervous system
- Sleep benefits - spinal adjustments that help to balance the nervous system can improve sleep health which is essential for both physical and cognitive growth and development
- Sports-related injuries - pain and muscle relief can be treated using both a non-invasive and holistic approach which helps to speed up the healing process for acute sports-related injuries
- Supporting healthy growth and development - gentle adjustments to the spine and nervous system can help your child meet milestones and adapt to developmental changes
Chiropractic care for the adult
As we age into adulthood our bodies and minds continue to change and grow. Tension patterns, caused by injuries, stress and well, just being an adult, can cause a breakdown in our nervous system. This breakdown may cause pain, muscular tightness, weakened immune systems and above else: stress and anxiety! Chiropractors are equipped to help support adults with careful and intentional chiropractic adjustments that are designed to help strengthen, release and balance all of the essential parts of the body, with a focus on the nervous system.
Some of the ways chiropractic care can help adults and the aging population include:
- Boost mood - chiropractic care can combat stress, anxiety and depression
- Improve balance - holistic chiropractic care can help to balance and strengthen the muscles and joints to improve movement patterns and balance to avoid future injury
- Improve joint mobility - chiropractic adjustments release tight muscles and tendons to improve range of motion and flexibility
- Manage chronic conditions and illness - gentle and effective spinal adjustments can help to balance the nervous system and strengthen the immune system to manage chronic conditions such as arthritis and diabetes
- Postural alignment - chiropractic adjustments can correct postural issues which may cause muscle tension, headaches and back pain
- Relieving back discomfort - chiropractic adjustments can alleviate back pain that may be associated with habitual movement patterns, degenerative disc issues, postural alignment or injury
Chiropractic care is for your ENTIRE family!
Throughout our lifespan, the human body undergoes so many changes, both physically and mentally. But the message is clear: regardless of age, the overall goal is to find balance in the nervous system to support overall health, well-being and adaptability.
Gentle chiropractic adjustments that are both specific and effective are essential in helping infants, children, adolescents, adults and seniors to adapt to and overcome the natural changes, challenges and conditions that occur throughout our lifespan.
At Live Well Rochester, we pride ourselves in being able to treat your ENTIRE family, from birth to the golden years. Reach out to schedule a visit or ask to speak with the doctor about your health concerns or health goals.